About the Forum
The Everywoman in Tech Forum brings together a community of over 600 women working in Tech, from graduates through to C-level. Women come to the Forum to be inspired as to what they can achieve, to be supported by their peers from around the world and to learn key skills and knowledge to support them in their careers.
The Main Forum (9 March 2022)
The 2022 Main Forum will run for the first time as a hybrid event, giving the opportunity for delegates to return to a venue based event, and also for a wider global community of women in tech to join our dynamic online platform to access the event via a virtual delegate pass, making it easier than ever to connect with other tech leaders from around the world and leaders closer to home. You will be tapping into new perspectives on how to innovate and grow in this new world we find ourselves in. You will be able to chat to global experts in immersive tech, AI, blockchain and cyber security, be inspired by their stories and find out how you can leverage these technologies to progress your career and your business.
Join us in March 2022 to be a part of this diverse and community of women who are transforming the world of Tech.
- Access to global role models: leaders from top tech companies give you insight into their career journeys and provide answers to your questions
- Intensive training: interactive training sessions from world-leading trainers to enhance your leadership skills
- Industry knowledge: leading companies share how they are approaching current challenges including Covid-19 and specific industry trends
- Inter-company connections: your chance to walkaway with long-lasting personal industry connections to help widen your network and advance your career
- Group coaching: to help you overcome your specific challenges
We look forward to seeing you there!
How will the event work?
The new hybrid format of the event will combine a real world experience with a digital event. The event will provide a platform for thought leaders to provide practical insight and leadership advice to the industry. Delivered through a series of live webinars and interactive sessions and networking opportunities that are positioned during different times of the day to allow a global audience to access them, each webinar allows for Q&A best viewed together by teams to enable you to get the most out of the experience.
Venue attendees will benefit from face to face networking and interaction. Virtual attendees will have the flexibility to attend from anywhere in the world without needing to travel to the event, and will still hear from some of biggest names in tech and beyond, and will be able to join virtual discussions and networking.
Global teams have the ability to learn from global thought leaders.
Everyone is able to participate, no matter where you are based.
Made available for attendees to interact real time on all topics.
Interactive Networking Sessions
To form deeper connections with fellow attendees and role models.
Cost & Time Effectiveness
No time needed for travelling, and no associated costs.
Access to a 365 Community and Resource Hub
The conversation, networking and access to resources doesn’t end when the event does.
The forum is open to everyone working in tech – from women looking to advance their career and create more diverse teams, to men working to support women in their teams and wider organisations. See below for a sample of the companies and job functions that have previously attended:
The everywoman in Tech Portfolio
An annual programme for women in tech to be inspired as to what they can achieve, to be supported by their peers from around the world and to learn key skills and knowledge to support them in their careers.
- The 12th annual FDM everywoman in Technology Awards celebrates global female role models and male agents of change in a year long programme
- The 6th annual everywoman in Tech Forum offers a blend of training, inspiration and networking to give aspiring and existing leaders the tools they need to further their career and nurture the next generation of female leaders in their business.
- The everywoman in Tech Hub (in partnership with Facebook)is the global community of women in tech to network, share experiences while supercharging their careers in tech.